VINHOMES GOLDEN RIVER
- No 2, Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCMC
- Property Type: Apartment
- Room Type: 1-3
- Rental Price: $800 – $4500/month
- Sale Price: $120000 – $385000
Vinhomes Golden River is set to be the first substantial mixed use development in central Ho Chi Minh City, comparable to developments such as Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC) and the Battersea Power Station development in central London.
The project has easy connectivity to neighboring areas through the metro line no. 1 (Ben Thanh – Suoi Tien) across the complex and the Ba Son station right under the central square. As a pioneer in building Vietnam’s first “city within a city”, Vinhomes Golden River has superb full amenities for living and recreation.
- Developer: Vingroup;
- Project scale: 25.29 ha;
- Built ratio: 18.6%;
- Project scale: 16 towers divided into four sub-areas: The Front – 3 towers, The Luxury – 6 towers, The Aqua – 4 towers, The Victoria – 63 villas;
- Convenient facilities: Vinschool – system from kindergarten through high school, shophouses, boutiques, supermarkets, restaurants, historical museums, playgrounds, swimming pools, BBQ areas, outdoor gym & fitness, Vinmec Central Park hospital, 1.2 km yacht berth, etc;
It is a condo project developed by VINHOMES 2 REAL ESTATE TRADING COMPANY LTD., which was completed in 2018. It has 50 floors Units range from studio to 5 bedroom. It has the following facilities: air conditioning, bbq area, cctv, fitness, garden, library, parking, playground, security, swimming pool, tennis and wi fi.